The KangerTech Mini ProTank 3clearomizer is an upgraded version of the already amazing ProTank, with much better performance and size. The ProTank 3 features a modular design that can completely be disassembled for cleaning and replacement of parts. The newly designed top cap makes the Mini ProTank 3 compatible with almost any 510 driptip. The ProTank 3 boasts a nicer draw without sacrificing flavor and output. The glass tube used in this clearomizer makes it a healthier alternative than its competitors and it is completely glue-free. The Mini ProTank 3 can hold about 1.5ml of ejuice and uses a special dual coil that produce a lot more vapor than others. This clearomizer is NOT compatible with single coil ProTank coils.
• 1 x KangerTech Mini ProTank 3 Clearomizer
• 1 x 510 driptip
• 2 x atomizer heads (1.5 O)
• This product is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.
• This clearomizer is designed to fasten onto the outer cone threads of an Ego battery. It is NOT510 threaded.
o To use with 510 threaded MODs, you need a 510 to Ego Adapter.
o Even if your MOD has Ego threads, they may or may not be deep enough to make contact.
• The battery end is connected with the metal tube in the center that runs from the mouthpiece all the way to the battery. It is important to try and avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer in order to prevent any damage.
• In order to refill the Clearomizer, when you unfasten the base, the seals will temporarily be broken and some liquid may leak out from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Therefore, it is always a good idea to wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
• When unscrewing the tube or base, the Clearomizer head of the Aerotank can sometimes unfasten. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Aerotank.
• It is quite normal to find a tiny amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or the atomizer, and so we recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
• Try and keep the tank full and never below 1/3 of e-liquid. This aids in maintaining the vacuum in the tank, which further prevents leaks.
• The average lifespan of an atomizer head is between 10-20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak and so should be replaced with a new one.
• A gurgling noise or leaks is a sign that the liquid has found its way into the metal center tube of the Cearomizer, which usually occurs after a refill. In order to resolve this issue without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
• Do not activate the Clearomizer without any e-liquid in it as this will damage the internal structure of the coil unit.
• If liquid in the tank is completely used up, dry up the vapor on the coil brass before refilling.