The Kangertech GeniTank adopts the best features of both Protank and Aerotank series. The Kangertech GeniTank is similar to the Kanger Aerotank in many ways with an added benefit of a redesigned airflow valve. The dial can be used to manually adjust the airflow according to your requirements. The wicks in the Kangertech GeniTank have also been hidden to further prevent leakage. The tank is made of Pyrex Glass. The automizer head is a BDC (Bottom Dual Coil) and is fully replaceable.
• 1 x Kanger GeniTank
• 1 x Pyrex glass tube (installed)
• 1 x 510 Drip Tip
• 1 x preinstalled dual coil 1.8Ωatomizer head
• As this is a dual coil that has a metal based tank, the tip and sides are likely to be warmer than standard single coiled items.
o The extra heat coming off a dual coil will translate into a much warmer tank if chain vaped or vaped frequently without any cool down time.
• The Drip Tip and the removable coil are compatible with other Kanger products such as ProTank3, ProTank3 Mini, TD3, Evod2, Evod Glass and Aerotank.
• Be careful with the tank as it is made of glass and can shatter if dropped.
• The battery end is connected with the metal tube in the center that runs from the mouthpiece all the way to the battery. It is important to try and avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer in order to prevent any damage.
• In order to refill the Clearomizer, when you unfasten the base, the seals will temporarily be broken and some liquid may leak out from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Therefore, it is always a good idea to wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
• When unscrewing the tube or base, the Clearomizer head of the GeniTank can sometimes unfasten. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the GeniTank.
• It is quite normal to find a tiny amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or the atomizer, and so we recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
• Try and keep the tank full and never below 1/3 of e-liquid. This aids in maintaining the vacuum in the tank, which further prevents leaks.
• The average lifespan of an atomizer head is between 10-20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak and so, should be replaced with a new one.
• A gurgling noise or leaks is a sign that the liquid has found its way into the metal center tube of the Cearomizer, which usually occurs after a refill. In order to resolve this issue without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
• Do not activate the Clearomizer without any e-liquid in it as this will damage the internal structure of the coil unit.
• If liquid in the tank is completely used up, dry up the vapor on the coil brass before refilling.
This device is designed for advanced users only and should be used at your own risk. Make sure to have full knowledge of the workings of the electronic device along with the appropriate safety tools. It is important to be extremely cautious when handling high-wattage mods and rechargeable batteries as there is an inherent risk associated with using them. Lithium Ion, Lithium-ion Polymer and other rechargeable batteries are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and could possibly explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure to always charge on a fire-proof surface and never leave the batteries unattended when charging. Do not use any batteries or chargers if there is any visible damage or if the battery or charger has endured stress and mishandling. Always store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment and make sure to dispose of all batteries and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. JustChillGlass.com is not responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect (both permanent or temporary), that may be caused by the improper use of a Lithium-ion (Li-ion), Lithium-ion Polymer (LiPo) or any other rechargeable batteries.