The Kanger GeniTank Giant is packed with features and performance that is comparable to the Kanger Aerotank for half the cost of the Aerotank. The GeniTank Giant can be paired seamlessly with 26650 size MODs and can be used with just about any 510 threaded device. The built-in airflow dial allows you to select your preferred airflow with a simple turn of the dial. This combined with the newly designed dual coil V2 heads creates one of the most value for money tanks in the market. The GeniTank Giant can be fully disassembled, thus allowing you to replace the Pyrex glass tank (maybe with the matching stainless steel tank) when needed without having to use any glue. Glass tanks like this are ideal for cinnamon, acidic, and sour type flavors, which are prone to cracking/damaging plastic tanks.
• 1 x GeniTank Giant Clearomizer
• 1 x Replacement Coil
• 1 x User Manual
• The battery end is connected with the metal tube in the center that runs from the mouthpiece all the way to the battery. It is important to try and avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer in order to prevent any damage.
• In order to refill the Clearomizer, when you unfasten the base, the seals will temporarily be broken and some liquid may leak out from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Therefore, it is always a good idea to wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
• When unscrewing the tube or base, the Clearomizer head of the GeniTank can sometimes unfasten. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the GeniTank.
• It is quite normal to find a tiny amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or the atomizer, and so we recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
• Try and keep the tank full and never below 1/3 of e-liquid. This aids in maintaining the vacuum in the tank, which further prevents leaks.
• The average lifespan of an atomizer head is between 10-20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak and so should be replaced with a new one.
• A gurgling noise or leaks is a sign that the liquid has found its way into the metal center tube of the Cearomizer, which usually occurs after a refill. In order to resolve this issue without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
• Do not activate the Clearomizer without any e-liquid in it as this will damage the internal structure of the coil unit.
• If liquid in the tank is completely used up, dry up the vapor on the coil brass before refilling.