The microG Vaporizer Pen might be small in size, yet it is extremely powerful. It features improved durability and function, while still maintaining the fundamental makeup that is integral to the original microG. This device is perfect for fluids medium to thick in viscosity. The microG Vaporizer Pen comes with a total of 4 microG tanks.
• 1 x Rechargeable microG Battery
• 4 x microG Tanks
• 1 x microG Mouthpiece
• 5 x microG Mouthpiece Sleeves
• 1 x G Keychain with microG Tool
• 1 x G Wall-products Adapter
• 1 x microG USB Charger
• 2 x G Glass Containers
• 3 x G Cleaning Tips
• NOT intended for use with dry herbs or E-Liquids.
• Electronic components are backed with a 1 year warranty.
• Durability index of each microG Tank is approximately 5-6 weeks.
• Take time to get to know your new device and its many setting options in order to get the best performance from it. You might have to experiment a little to find your ideal settings.
• When unsure of any product or setups, please do not use them. Always use proper precautions and handling.
• Be very cautious when working with Li-ion cells as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
• The user should have enough knowledge of Li-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
• Always charge on a fire-proof surface.
• Never leave charging batteries unattended.
• The device should only be used with Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Other batteries could cause damage.
All information listed above is based on manufacture information only and is to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer. This information is not a representation of analysis, testing, and verification by JustChillGlass.com and any and all of its parent and subsidiary companies. This device is designed for advanced users only and should be used at your own risk. Make sure to have full knowledge of the workings of the electronic device along with the appropriate safety tools. It is important to be extremely cautious when handling high-wattage mods and rechargeable batteries as there is an inherent risk associated with using them. Lithium Ion, Lithium-ion Polymer and other rechargeable batteries are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and could possibly explore or burn if mishandled. Make sure to always charge on a fire-proof surface and never leave the batteries unattended when charging. Do not use any batteries or chargers if there is any visible damage or if the battery or charger has endured stress and mishandling. Always store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment and make sure to dispose of all batteries and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. JustChillGlass.com is not responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect (both permanent and temporary), that may be caused by the improper use of a Lithium-ion (Li-ion), Lithium-ion Polymer (LiPo) or any other rechargeable batteries.
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here for you!