GPen Elite Portable Vaporizer is Grenco Science’s most innovative leap in terms of technology and brand. It features a sleek looking LCD screen with temperature control and a battery life indicator. The device is designed ergonomically with a modern and futuristic look. The device is small enough to fit in any pocket or purse, and is strong enough to get one through the day with all of one’s medicinal herbs with ease and discreetness. The heating chamber is made of ceramic and heats up within 30 seconds. The ceramic heating chamber in the GPen Elite is known to be one of the largest fully ceramic chambers in the market, with a revolutionary 360 ceramic heating element that provides quick and even convection vaporization of ground material from all sides. The device is capable of being set to any temperature between 200°F – 428°F (93°C – 220°C), which allows users to experiment with low temperature true vaporization to explore optimal flavor profiles. This new technology opens up an entirely new vaporizing experience with unrivaled performance, taste, and effects. The GPen Elite is powered by a combination of the highest grade lithium-ion battery and smart-chip technology. The device is a high performing vaporizer that sustains battery life for extended use.
• 1 x GPen Elite Vaporizer (For Ground Material)
• 1 x G Card
• 1 x G Pen Tool
• 1 x USB Charging Cable
• 1 x G Cleaning Brush
• Charge your device for at least 3 hours before 1st use
• NOT compatible with Essential Oils or Liquids
• Electronic components have a 1 year warranty
• Take time to get to know your new device and its many setting options in order to get the best performance from it. You might have to experiment a little to find your ideal settings.
• When unsure of any product or setups, please do not use them. Always use proper precautions and handling.
• Be very cautious when working with Li-ion cells as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
• The user should have enough knowledge of Li-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
• Always charge on a fire-proof surface.
• Never leave charging batteries unattended.
All information listed above is based on manufacturer information only and is to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer. This information is not a representation of analysis, testing or verification by JustChillGlass.com or any and all of its parent and subsidiary companies. This device is designed for advanced users only and should be used at your own risk. Make sure to have full knowledge of the workings of the electronic device along with the appropriate safety tools. It is important to be extremely cautious when handling high-wattage mods and rechargeable batteries as there is an inherent risk associated with using them. Lithium Ion, Lithium-ion Polymer and other rechargeable batteries are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and could possibly explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure to always charge on a fire-proof surface and never leave the batteries unattended when charging. Do not use any batteries or chargers if there is any visible damage or if the battery or charger has endured stress and mishandling. Always store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment and make sure to dispose of all batteries and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. JustChillGlass.com is not responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect (both permanent or temporary), that may be caused by the improper use of a Lithium-ion (Li-ion), Lithium-ion Polymer (LiPo) or any other rechargeable batteries.
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here for you!